[OZAPRS] SatGate - UIView settings

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Mon Sep 28 16:49:00 EST 2009

Hi Peter,

On a SatGate you don't normally Tx to the satellite. The SatGate is RX only
to the satellite and TX/RX to the Internet (IIS).

If you want to send the occasional beacon to the Satellite then it is
recommended that you manually beacon using the path APRS via SGATE,WIDE2-1
or APRS via R0ISS-4,WIDE2-1

Automatic beaconing via a satellite is discouraged.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK