[OZAPRS] aprs.fi - fails to complete the task - FIX!!!

Terry Neumann tfneumann at internode.on.net
Wed Sep 23 22:17:26 EST 2009

Thanks Damien,

That did the trick!! 8-)

I am using the CA software suite - well some of it.  I tried disabling
the firewall and presto - there is what I have been expecting - all of it.

I'll do a bit of tweaking and see if I can find the optimum setting.

Thanks again,
vy 73
Terry :-)

PS - I'll keep the Ubuntu partition too - I actually like it, having
tried it primarily because of the subtle persuasions of this group. 5atn