[OZAPRS] Viewing APRS.FI on you mobile phone

Mitchell, Simon simon.mitchell at roche.com
Wed Sep 23 07:24:19 EST 2009

Scott,

I think its a problem with the way these phones handle frames or embedded webpage elements (or not).
Would be interesting to see if an iPhone also has similar issues as I understand the browser in them provides much better support for more webpages.
Anyway the static link works well for me and I don't mind having to press the refresh button to update it!

Simon