[OZAPRS] APRS Corodinator

Tony King vk3api at people.net.au
Wed Sep 9 20:31:59 EST 2009

Hi All on the list,
The Yarra Valley Amateur Radio Group is getting organised to put a
digipeater alongside their VK3RYV 2m voice repeater.
The intent of this is to fill in APRS holes out through the Yarra Valley.

Before activating this unit we would like to touch base with the APRS
coordinator to avoid stepping on any toes and to make sure we set the
widen-n etc as will best suit the network in the area .

The problem is, who is,  and what are the contact details for the
coordinator. I had a look at the APRS site and the WIA site  but they
didn't help.

Any advice would be welcome.

Regards Tony VK3API