[OZAPRS] Xastir / Linux (user?) problem

Mark austin vk2jma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:12:38 EST 2009

G'day all,
A request for help (& education?)
I have Xastir running on Ubuntu 8.10. Being a newbie to both I've
managed to change something (unknown) that has resulted in all menu
item selected from the "file" drop down or the "interface control"
menu bringing up a very small dialog box (window?), so small that it's
not possible to re size them back to normal. Other menu items are
unaffected? The right mouse button options of re size and restore are
also grayed out?
After a week of trying to find a fix, any suggestions are welcomed
with open arms. (install windows, I here you say!!!)

Regards,
Mark.
Vk2jma