[OZAPRS] Spare Parts

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-Active.Net.Au
Mon Sep 7 15:07:10 EST 2009

People

I have a heap of parts for experimenters.

	About 100 SonyEricsson GR47 GPRS modules with Telnet capability
	About 100 Rabbit Semiconductor 2000 series modules
	About 100 Trimble GPS Modules
	A heap of GPS antennas

Not sure of the condition (working or not), but I am basically wanting to
get rid of these. Anyone interested should send me an email saying what they
are interested in. Else most of this stuff will be going into the bin.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/