[OZAPRS] HF Frerquency

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Oct 31 08:44:19 EST 2009

Hi All,

Something to consider when advising that "we" have been here for years
is that nobody owns a HF frequency. We faced the same issue with BBS's
on HF. It's probably nothing else but fortunate that nobody lodged an
official complaint that we were transmitting without first listening.
Given the unattended nature of both the BBS and APRS, every automated
station is guilty of transmitting over other stations without first
listening.

Be wary of the can of worms :-[

What did someone say, "suck it in".

Ray vk2tv