[OZAPRS] HF Frequency

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Sat Oct 31 07:41:17 EST 2009

HSE-4 is normally decoded by me and I suspect vice versa, but at
present I am rearranging antennas and have the APRS on a low Bushcomm.
My original reason for setting up 40m was to allow standard better
access to APRS and to have aprs for remote traveling hams. Remote
travelers tend to be in the winter months. 40m APRS was pretty active
then.

David