[OZAPRS] programming tinytrak4

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Fri Oct 30 11:15:53 EST 2009

Hi all,
ok I will give more info for the masses.
The tinytrak 4 was a kit, with the original software in it that allows
testing it all worked fine.
I then updated it to something that is use ful

So I used the tt4 firmware loader and put (INSTALL) TT4_ALPHA_V059.tt4
then proceeded to use the gui TT4TrackerConfig, big mistake, will not talk.

So this morning after night of sleep , I installed tracker_v4.05.tt4 and
you would never guess it talks to the gui.

So after reading the manuals nothing is said about it just that you have
to wait for the leds to stop flashing before you can do anything,
nothing is said that the gui will not program up the alpha version.

The serial ports work and I am able to communicate to the tinytrak via
rs232 using hyperterm.

This will do for now

cheers Paul