[OZAPRS] Multiple connects update

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 29 12:06:48 EST 2009

Hi all,
              Jeremy has produced a log file now for the dupe connections ..

1 thing it pays to check the http://oregon.aprs2.net/duplconn.html
twice over an 1 hour period, this then allows for a true indication of a
station
that has multi connects.

If a station disconnects from 1 APRS-IS then reconnects to another within
the
scan period 30 minutes it will show a False multi connect .

So in short if the scan is happening and the above also happens this can
produce
a FALSE multi connect for that 1 hour period , this clears on the next scan

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE