[OZAPRS] HF Frequencies

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 28 05:14:04 EST 2009

Hi,
       I don't know if any of the HF Ops in VK are aware that 7035 is being
stomped on by several different modes.

When there are contests on 7035 is next to useless.

I have heard digital stations working here which are not APRS , CW  etc when
there are no contests ..

Looking around the Web sites I see that NZ / VK are the only countries that
use 7035.00

USA appears to use 7085.00 and this is promoted and I would say guarded ...

http://dididahdahdidit.com/text/boats.txt

http://www.aprs.net/vm/DOS/HF.HTM

As far as I know I am the only HF APRS station on 7035 here in ZL I haven't
heard any others but I do hear and see about 4 VKs .

Are we tied to 7035  ??????

Do we need to promote that we are here and let it be known or would this be
a waste of time

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE