[OZAPRS] TNC320

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Mon Oct 19 13:12:21 EST 2009

Good work Larry .. I just have it beaconing every 30 mins at the moment not connected to anything useful on the serial port. I see you heard a frame from it in the wee hours this morning at 1601 UTC . 30m seems typical at present.

One odd thing is that it didnt hear 3MY till well after 10am. All night it was being heard by the more distant gateways and picking up their beacons VK2 VK4 VK7 ZL etc

Tony Hunt  VK5AH