[OZAPRS] [Fwd: aprs setup/weatherlink software]

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Sun Oct 18 16:22:12 EST 2009

Hmm... why use CWOP ID when you can use your own call sign?   as for the
server, I'd use rotate.aprs.net.au and port 14580 and the password for
VK5JFK is 22184 or just use -1 to not be authenticated.

On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 15:38 +1030, Ben Lindner-VK5JFK wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> With in  the Weatherlink pragramme you can set it up to upload to the
> APRS network but as you can see below it is going to APRS IS Server:
> second.aprs.net
> Is this the correct server or should it be something else. ( ignore
> all the other information that is shown there )
>
> cheers
> Ben Lindner
> VK5JFK

Scott Evans VK7HSE
Phone: +61362291658
Mobile: +61417586157
Skype: vk7hse
scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
http://www.vk7hse.hobby-site.org
PGP/GPG Key ID 437E00F9

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.