[OZAPRS] Help needed please.

Ron vk3ant at optusnet.com.au
Sat Oct 3 15:56:50 EST 2009

Hello all.

Wonder if anyone in Melbournes Eastern suburbs might have set up / played around with a Tiny Trak 4 and got it working successfully ?

I seem to be having a bit of a problem with my Windows box and although I seem to have sorted out and installed the Alpha firmware, every time I go to the config file and look for a port it tells me that the TT 4 is not found. I have looked in device manager and it tells me that the TT 4 port ( 5 ) is working properly but no matter what I do I just cannot seem to configure the TT 4.

Just looking for someone who has " been there, done that " who can help me out with what might only be a " finger " problem on my part as I cannot seem to be putting my own finger on the right pulse.

Many thanks.

Ron
VK3ANT

E-mail message checked by Internet Security (6.0.1.441)
Database version: 6.13320
http://www.pctools.com/uk/internet-security/