[OZAPRS] APRS Nodes in Oz

Richard Murnane Richard.Murnane at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 24 16:13:13 EST 2009

On 24/11/2009, at 3:14 PM, Scott Evans wrote:

> I've filled in the VK7 info... and can assist with other if needed...

Thanks for that Scott. We should also try to get in some proper
citations and references, as requested at the start of the page, so
that the info doesn't get deleted by a well meaning Wikipedia
guardian :-)

Geoff (VK2ZJG), can http://www.aprs.net.au/vk2/active-digipeaters-vk2
be considered a "reliable source" of APRS node information (for VK2)?
If so, I'll add it to the references. It looks good to my untrained eye.

73 Richard VK2SKY