[OZAPRS] APRS Nodes in Oz

Richard Murnane Richard.Murnane at internode.on.net
Tue Nov 24 14:28:21 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've just updated the page to improve the structure the existing
information (e.g. countries should have been grouped by continent).
I've also added an Oceania section with Australia and New Zealand
sections. (I suspect Scott might have just snarfed those updates for
his last email :-)

If anyone can point me at an official list of Australian nodes, I'll
be happy to add them to the Wikipedia page (I'm just going to check
the WIA site.)

73 Richard VK2SKY