[OZAPRS] OFF Topic

Michael Wain vk3hau at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 17 19:21:34 EST 2009

Hello Aoife, I have sent a Email to sales at radioprogrammers.com and got this
reply......

----- Original Message -----
From: rpsales
To: vk3hau at bigpond.net.au
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 5:49 PM
Subject: Re: Message from KD7HP relayed by VK3HAU

Hello Michael

At 13:01 17/11/09, you wrote:

  Can anyone in OZ help me contact SKYLINE ENGINEERING SERVICES? I have
tried the Web Page info several times and it has bounced every time... I am
looking for a Midland 70-1000x eprom programmer and it seems this is the
only place I can get / find one...
  Thanks for the help in advance, Wilmajean KD7HP (Montana USA)

Thanks for passing on this enquiry.  I have no explanation as to why these
attempts bounced - yours certainly didn't.  I have asked my web hosting
service (in the USA) to look into it at their end, and I will reply directly
to Wilmajean.

Regards

Peter VK6ZEG