[OZAPRS] Sydney NW repeater

Richard Murnane Richard.Murnane at internode.on.net
Fri Nov 13 08:28:05 EST 2009

Hi Gerard,

> I certainly thought it was the right thing to do for an exercise to
> have it away from the National frequency. Sorry if I gave the wrong
> impression.

Sorry if *I* gave the wrong impression that I thought you had given
the wrong impression :-) I knew what you meant.

For general use, it would probably be good to have a digi there on the
normal APRS frequency (but then we'd have to put the portable
somewhere else of course...)

VK2WIM-1 set up over Wisemans Ferry did a great job for coverage over
the lower course too. It would be great to have one there permanently.

73 Richard VK2SKY