[OZAPRS] IGATES in south east qld Australia

vk2hlt at netspace.net.au vk2hlt at netspace.net.au
Fri Nov 6 21:18:55 EST 2009

Andrew, I cant comment on your area, but down here we have a good mix of all of
the above. Both of my mobiles rx ( TT4D and D700 ) and I watch them ( carefully
of course:) ) while I drive, I see a fair bit of the RX traffic coming via the
Igate and I would get a bit bored if I didnt !
Cheers Tim VK2HLT
PS. The D700 is one of your old units :)