[OZAPRS] Tiny trak 4 help please

Alex Taverner alex.taverner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:52:26 EST 2009

Hi Paul,

I used squelched output from the audio jack. Like yourself, I found that the
decoder was going flat out otherwise. Please note that I only do APRS on 2m
FM and it will probably be different for HF.

My TT4 runs from an Icom T22 Handheld from the audio output jack. I have
also used the output from the mini-DIN on the back of my FT-7800
successfully.

I had a little trouble getting my firmware to load initially, but the
problem ended up being between the chair and keyboard (ie me!).

Good luck and hope this helps.

73, de Alex VK2RZ