[OZAPRS] Ui View validation

M & M Neno nenos at eol.co.nz
Wed Nov 4 19:35:37 EST 2009

Caution!!  The validation number is only required for internet use, you will need to re-register if the original info is lost.
Once done UI-View will create a file called uireg.bin & if you save a copy of it on a mem stick or similar to reinsert
when needed saves all the hassles.
73, Murray, ZL1ARL.