[OZAPRS] MMCX->MCX adapters?

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun May 31 13:17:13 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

So I bought a couple of GPS antennas to put on the two cars, with the
idea being they'd just plug into the little garmin GPS15H engine in
whichever car I had my gear in when we went away..  Only problem is I
didn't think to check the socket on the GPS15H, and went I've gone to
connect it all up ready for next weekend's trip to melbourne, I find
that my antennas have MMCX plugs, and the 15H has an MCX socket on it
(and my other little fastrax (that I'm still trying to find a 0.8mm
pitch connector for) has MMCX, but it's got a plug instead of
socket?!!)..  Soooo, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might find
a source of MMCX->MCX adapters?  Preferrably somewhere that can ship
them to me by wednesday/thursday, so pushing it a bit..

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Gardner Jnr
VK2TDG. Dip EE. GradIEAust