[OZAPRS] Finally got the HF mobile working in the 4WD- Off to Alice 28th May

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Tue May 19 18:47:59 EST 2009

Well what a long haul it has been but we got there. I got the VHF
mobile working first (VK4MDX-9) and now the HF mobile VK4MDX-15.

It hasn't been easy on VHF to get Tinytrack 3 to do what was needed,
but we got there. On HF strangely it was easier.

I am off to Alice Springs on 28th May and will be in the Simpson
Desert for some weeks.

Any one running APRS on 40m look out for me. Will take another test
drive tonight.

David VK4MDX