[OZAPRS] Newb HF questions ;)

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Sat May 23 20:45:23 EST 2009

Hrrm, I thought an advanced (I used to be AOLCP before they changed
everything..) license let you transmit on any ham band??  That's what
the ACMA site seems to say?

But yeah, anyone have suggestions on a 'good' but cheap antenna for
30m that'll mount on the roof of my wagon or on the boot of the wife's
car?  (Idea is to have the same loom in the back of my wagon, and the
boot of her car, and just drop the radio and gps into whichever we're
going away in..)

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Gardner Jnr