[OZAPRS] Newb HF questions ;)

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed May 20 17:23:18 EST 2009

Haha, ditto!

If there's one thing that spending a couple of years doing microwave
link installs gave me, it was a VERY nice assortment of industrial
masonry drills and metal-cutting hole-saws :)  I  must have melted 20
or so of those cheapo super-cheap-auto hole saws, and just about
broken my wrist many many times with the drill stalling before the
boss finally gave in and handed me the work credit card and sent me
off to Turks to get some 'real' hole saws and masonry bits..  And then
just about had a fit when he got the bill ;)  And then the company
went bust a year later, and I left with all the gear!  Double-bonus! ;)

--DG

VK2TDG