[OZAPRS] Newb HF questions ;)

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Wed May 20 12:20:46 EST 2009

*grin* if i could mount it on the roof without having to cut holes, I
definitely would!  But being a rental, I don't really want to cut
holes.. - and while I could weld up a nice base to distribute the weight
across the shed roof, it seems like a bit of overkill, when we're
planning on shifting in 6 months anyway.. ;)  (And when we go looking
for the next place, the HF rig will be in the car, checking what the
local RF environment is like ;) )

Cheers,

DG