[OZAPRS] Newb HF questions ;)

Shaun Pitcher spitcher at energy.com.au
Sun May 24 12:42:22 EST 2009

The only way I will be picking up knitting needles is to make a dipole out
of them!

Regards,
Shaun Pitcher
ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au wrote on 23/05/2009 05:12:43 PM:

> There I go, living in the past again. It's such a nice place.
>
> Ray vk2tv
>
> Ben Lindner-VK5JFK wrote:
> > "Have you thought about trading in your radios for knitting needles
:-) "

> > Ray,  I believe that Scrap Booking and Quilting have taken over from
> > knitting now. :-)
> >
> > Ben
> > VK5JFK

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.