[OZAPRS] Re: HF gateway antenna sugestions

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Sun May 17 12:35:41 EST 2009

On Sun, 17 May 2009, Scott Evans wrote:

> addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the
> system manager. This message contains confidential information and is
> intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
> addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
> Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
> e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are
> not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
> distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
> information is strictly prohibited.

Sigh...

Anti-Disclaimer

Important.  Antidisclaimer.  This e-mail is not and cannot, by its nature,
be confidential.  En route from me to you, it will pass across the public
Internet, easily readable by any number of system administrators along the
way.  If you have received this message by mistake, it would be ridiculous
for me to tell you not to read it or copy to anyone else, because, let's
face it, if it's a message revealing confidential information or that
could embarrass me intensely, that's precisely what you'll do.  Who
wouldn't?

Likewise, it is superfluous for me to claim copyright in the contents,
because I own that anyway, even if you print out a hard copy or
disseminate this message all over the known Universe.  I don't know why so
many corporate mail servers feel impelled to attach a disclaimer to the
bottom of every e-mail message saying otherwise. If you don't know either,
why not e-mail your corporate lawyers and system administrators and ask
them why they insist on contributing so much to the waste of bandwidth.