[OZAPRS] Paccomm Tiny 2 Spurious on HF

Peter Tyers p.tyers at bigpond.com
Wed May 6 09:27:13 EST 2009

Has anyone had any experience in quitening the spurs that a Paccomm Tiny 2
puts out on HF?
Mine appears to be putting out spurs through 40/20/15. I suspect that they
may not be harmonics of the CPU crystal as they appear too close together
for this. I have yet to try putting a common mode filter on the DC lead but
suspect this isn't going to do a great deal.
Current shack layout has common DC feed to all rigs including Tiny 2. Tiny 2
is associated with 2M APRS transceiver and then via serial port to
AGPWE/UIVIEW, 40M HF being fed via sound card AGPWE to UIVIEW.

Peter VK3KTS