[OZAPRS] 30m posits gating

VK4UN vk4un at bigpond.com
Fri May 1 22:18:07 EST 2009

Hi Tony this is VK4UN, just read your email and not understanding what is
happening and you saying that i am beaconing all VHF traffic onto HF, don't
know how that would happen can you please tell me where to check the
settings that would allow that to happen

And when did this happen is it only new or been happening for a while

Regards

David   VK4UN