[OZAPRS] Found a software TNC for Mac called MacTNC

Andrew Errington a.errington at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Mar 31 17:47:49 EST 2009

No, you can use the 'soundmodem' program to run your soundcard as a modem.
 You'll need to build a PTT circuit if you want to Tx, but Rx audio can be
wired direct from your radio headphone socket into your PC mic or line-in
socket.

xastir can be configured to use soundmodem as the TNC, and it's all good.

Mepis happens to include xastir and soundmodem, so you should be able to
install it quickly and easily.

And it's all free!

73,