[OZAPRS] Re: Anyone copying anyone?

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Tue Mar 31 22:12:28 EST 2009

At 08:50 PM 31/03/2009, you wrote:

> > > And this is what will eventually destroy Amateur radio: the perception
> > > that it's merely a hobby, just like (say) basket-weaving.
> > >
> > > Say after me: it's the Amateur Radio *Service*.
> >
> > OK Dave, just WHO are we providing a service to?
>
>Umm, the body who granted you your licence in the first place?  Or don't
>they teach this stuff to newbies any more?
>
>-- Dave

Mmm.....the PMG, then DOC, then DOTC, then ACA, then ACMA. Have I got
the order right?  I think they only have 1 office left? Is that in Canberra?
Mmmnm.....they will be soon sold off.....to China, all RF bands will
be sold as well, to sweeten the deal........
All repeater freq applications etc will be done...via Beijing ;-)

73  Jack  VK4JRC