[OZAPRS] Re: Anyone copying anyone?

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Mar 31 08:32:30 EST 2009

Tony,

I've heard nothing from you since last night. I am currently hearing a
very weak packet signal on 20m that may be you. There's certainly not
enough signal for it to decode just yet. According to the IPS Grafex
prediction the 20m path from here to Adelaide won't open on 20m until
about 2200 GMT

My rx is currently 140Hz lower in frequency looking at regular beacons
from Philip. I've been hearing him since about 6am. I'm sure that when
Philip gets the email I sent to the list he'll move up to the right
frequency, but I'll move up there again now.

Ray vk2tv