[OZAPRS] Re: HF APRS net station required

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 30 20:23:20 EST 2009

Phillip / Ray .. I think my VFO is pretty well spot on and stable.. If you want to generate some traffic then try sending a message to VK5AH-4 on there .. Digi_Ned is pretty functional with messaging. Try Help or List or MH 2 or MH 1  .. Port 2 is HF and Port 1 is VHF .. That all depends on me decoding you which hasnt happened as yet. Its pretty noisy here on 20m tonight for some reason.

Tony  Hunt  VK5AH