[OZAPRS] HF APRS net station required

Phillip zl2tze at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 30 19:48:23 EST 2009

Hi,
      Ok it would appear that there are several on or about 14.096. 10 to
80
so to get some idea of where we are at we need 1 station to net to so that
we are all on the same freq .

Ray and I have been trying but there are others close by and this makes it
very hard to work out who is who

If there is going to be a net station we should elect 1 and use that as a
starting point

What do you think ?

73 Phillip
ZL2TZE