[OZAPRS] Re: HF APRS

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Mon Mar 30 19:29:08 EST 2009

Ok well Ive had enough of 40m .. 3 days testing on there and I was about to
suggest a comparison on 20m frankly.. I recieved VK5EX-4 VK3JFK-4 and
VK7HSE-2 a few times on 40m but nothing else. I realise that no everyone was
beaconing on there.

So now Ive QSYed the station to 14.096.1 USB using 2100/2300 Hz Tones. Looks
like Ray has picked me up now a couple of times so I am on the right
frequency it seems. Nothing decoded here myself as yet.

I am beaconing every 10 mins currently with a fixed beacon dead on 45 mins
past the hour EST or 15 past CST if you like.

This will be an interesting comparison.

Tony Hunt VK5AH