[OZAPRS] Sound Card Software.

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 29 20:58:32 EST 2009

Currently running APRS on an IBM Thinkpad under XP.  With AGWPE/UI-View as
the s/ware.
I also use MultiPSK and Ham Radio Deluxe under soundcards with great
results.
My email address is: jrsimon at ozemail.com.au  if you wish to contact me off
line.

                                  73, John de VK2XGJ
 One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
           because they couldn't live under the laws that they have passed!