[OZAPRS] 40m so far

John Simon jrsimon at ozemail.com.au
Sun Mar 29 10:12:02 EST 2009

I've been on the QRG all day yesterday and have heard VK5AH-4 continuosly
all through the day and night time  as well.  VK7HSE-2 was heard through the
day and dropped out after sunset.   I'm only tx'ing at low  power so might
not be heard.

                                  73, John de VK2XGJ
 One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
           because they couldn't live under the laws that they have passed!