[OZAPRS] Re: Overhaul to national APRS website

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Mon Mar 23 21:24:48 EST 2009

I'm leaning towards the Content Management System approach rather than the
Wiki, as it gives a lot more flexibility.  We can install a Wiki as an
add-on module of the site if needed.

It'll take a while to get either solution up and running as we'd like for
our content, so in the mean-time we'd still appreciate any
updates/corrections to the existing content....

Regards,
Geoff