[OZAPRS] WD and UIView

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Mon Mar 16 12:19:26 EST 2009

 Dick,

Its quite easy to setup WD with UIView.

1) From WD, Go into Setup then Create APRS File, then Yes/set location. Choose a directory where you want the file created, I put in where UIView is. Note the file is called WXNOW.TXT

2) From UIView Go to Setup, then Weather Station Setup. Browse to the WXNOW.TXT file created above and fill-in the other settings as needed

That's it .... I have mine setup and it works fine  wx.theshackbythebeach.com

Cheers
Ian vk2him

   1. WD and UIView (Dick)

Message: 1