[OZAPRS] VK2UNI-1 Near Taree/Wingham

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Mar 7 15:49:27 EST 2009

Hi All,

Earlier in the week Garry vk2uni advised that weather permitting he
would install vk2uni-1 with a temporary antenna on Saturday 7th March.

I've just returned home and see that vk2uni-1 is in and working. I dare
say I'll hear from Garry later today about his venture.

The digi should provide really useful fill from about Johns River, north
of Taree, down to, and beyond, the overlap point with vk2rgl-1. There
should be good coverage of the Bucketts Way from Wingham to Gloucester,
and south of there with overlap from vk2rgl-1

Good work, Garry.

Ray vk2tv