[OZAPRS] HF APRS

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Mar 30 13:34:43 EST 2009

Hi Philip,

Can I gather that there are currently no 20m gateways operating in ZL?

I'm happy to operate on whatever frequency the list settles on and
14.100 is as good as any for me, and it fits the WIA band plan for packet.

Scott, vk7hse, you're the only other 20m station I'm aware of, unless
Samantha has her gate running.. Would you like to comment?

Ray vk2tv