[OZAPRS] Testing my HF RX only iGate

David and Justine Olsen davejust at bigpond.net.au
Fri Mar 27 16:28:05 EST 2009

I've set up my system (Rx only) and it has been running on 145.875
for some time now but no birds around. I will now switch it over to
receive on 7.036 MHz LSB and would welcome anyone sending packets on
this frequency as a test of the functionality of the Rx only iGate. I
will leave it running 24/7 except when I am fooling around with it-
uhm troubleshooting :-)

David

VK4MDX