[OZAPRS] AGWTracker APRS Server help.

Dick vk7dik at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:43:40 EST 2009

Thank you very much Rich......... Working OK now Thank you. I will see
if I can get the rest of it to work.

Cheers, Dick.
VK7DIK

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipien
only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material.
Any review, retransmission,disclosure dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient isprohibited
and  may result in severe penalties. If you have received this
e-mail in error please delete all copies of  this message and any
attachments and contact the sender. If you notice it contains SPAM,
abuse or other comments you find offensive please notify the sender
vk7dik at gmail.com with the details.