[OZAPRS] HF Gateways

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Jun 29 19:41:59 EST 2009

James,

Excuse my ignorance of TTL and thank you for the explanation.

Re exponential backoff and ax25, I know that Linux has either
exponential or linear as a user selectable option. It's a long time
(1994) since I used JNOS but I "think" it also offered the option. I
don't know about other implementations of ax25.

Ray vk2tv