[OZAPRS] HF Gateways

Jamie Campbell - VK2YCJ vk2ycj at bravo.net.au
Thu Jun 25 13:41:09 EST 2009

Dave,

Haha, we'll take a photo when it's done.  It's octagonal and silver soldered
on the joints.  Initial tests will be done with it slung vertically between
a couple of trees and a danger area will be declared beneath it.

Imagine the "chime" that it will make if we hit it with a hammer :)

Jamie Campbell
vk2ycj at bravo.net.au

You'll never reach your greatest potential if you walk
past the dishwasher without emptying it or leave your
costume on the bathroom floor.

(Nancy-Bird Walton, Australian Aviatrix, 1915-2009)