[OZAPRS] Upcoming changes to first.aprs.net.au

Geoff geoff at gatwards.org
Sat Jun 20 12:16:15 EST 2009

Just a note for info,  there will be some work being performed on the
network that hosts  first.aprs.net.au  in the coming weeks/months.

We are re-locating our offices and at some stage the datacenter will need to
be physically moved.

I will be hopefully relocating the APRS server to a temporary site until the
move has been completed, at which time it will return to our DC, but please
be aware there may be some interruptions to the availability of this server
for a short time.

Everyone should be configured with a 'failover' arrangement on their APRS
server setup so that second.aprs.net.au will be used in the event that first
disappears - but we all know that not everyone has applied this J

Regards,

Geoff   VK2XJG