[OZAPRS] Hamfest this Long weekend

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Thu Jun 4 20:22:36 EST 2009

Ben,

If you're using Linux you can upload objects to the (xastir) internal
server on port 2023, and if the -to-inet option is selected, they will
be sent to the internet server. I do that here for nearby automatic
weather stations. Contact me off list if you want to know more. If you
use Windoze I can't help you.

Ray vk2tv