[OZAPRS] Re: WXSserver back on air in the USA (Geoff)

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Fri Jul 31 20:28:07 EST 2009

Geoff .. There was a bit of discussion continuing on the subject on the
xastir group.. I think it was to do with compressed alerts. It seems Ui-View
didnt have any problems with it.. There have been some changes implimented
with xastir code to allow for it. Just what the impact is on xastir using
our server Ive no idea..
Have a read of some of the posts on the xastir mail list.
http://lists.xastir.org/pipermail/xastir/

Tony VK5AH