[OZAPRS] WXSserver back on air in the USA

Geoff geoff-lists at gatwards.org
Thu Jul 30 19:57:10 EST 2009

I'll need to look into what the changes actually are with the US stream, to
see if there is anything worth implementing here.  Remember that we don't
have the same 'quality' of source data to work with for our version...

Changing the format of the messages may have a negative impact to legacy
clients that can't be updated, i.e. UI-View... If the format changes needed
to keep up with Xastir break the UI-NWS implementation, what is the group's
take on that ?   I can certainly change formats in WXSVR-AU if the group
feels it necessary.

I'll research a little more and see exactly what the changes would involve
and report back here soon :)

Geoff  VK2XJG
WXSVR-AU